26 October 2011

blabber~

there are a lot of things going on in my mind now... when i say a lot.. it means A LOT!

somehow i felt like i wanna puke with all the thoughts that playing in my mind... not because it is revolting in terms of the content.. but it is too much...

but alhamdulillah... i am still standing strong... and i still in the game, playing as hard as i can...

what is more interesting in my life despite of my simply-so-happy love life with mrphotoG?

the answer is : my LIFE itself....

talking about my love life... alhamdulillah.. now i found someone that i love so much. this is not new i spposed, but the fact that he treated me different from the previous guys, make me ponder sometimes, what are my good deeds that Allah granted me such a guy? He cared about me but he does not stop me from doing things that i like... he try not to change me, but he made me wanna be better... he loves me for what i am...what's not to love about that? he show me love and respect at the same time...

at the same time, i found that i am now closer to my family... i don't feel isolated like before... maybe because i am getting older so i want to be more with my family, before i start my own family soon... huhuhu...


i have so much to tell you, fellow readers.. but i don't know how to start and where to start...

recently, i watched the whole Masterchef US season 2 (the whole frickin' season in 2 days! thanks to YouTube) and currently obsessed with gourmet food... i mean really.. the show really exposed me to things that i have never heard before like butter-poaching seafood, coulis (really, this is fruit and sugar on the heat!) , gougere (sounds so french, lovely cheesy thing that i wanna try sometimes) and a lot more culinary terms that i am dying to try.... huhu... thanks to the show, i think my love towards food is somehow revives haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment